Accessibility at LW Theatres
LW Theatres is dedicated to understanding the potential access requirements of all people visiting and working in our venues. Our commitment to improving accessibility is long term and extends across all areas of our business. We recognise our responsibility to identify barriers to accessibility and undertake to remove these wherever possible.
LW Theatres Access Policy
Customers with Access requirements will be able to purchase a ticket in the price band of their choice, subject to availability.
One additional companion ticket will be made available at the same price paid by the customer with Access requirements, subject to availability. Any additional tickets required in the suitable area will be chargeable at the standard admission rate.
Exchanges and Refunds
Customers who notify LW Theatres, at least 2 hours in advance of their booked performance, that they are unable to attend due to a reason directly related to their access requirements will be able to either exchange their tickets to another performance or offered a refund. Refunds will be limited to the face value of the ticket, excluding any booking fees and cannot be issued once the performance has begun. To enquire about purchasing Access and Personal Assistant tickets for shows at our Theatres, please call our Access Booking Line on 020 7087 7966, or alternatively, please email email@example.com.
For enquiries for the Adelphi Theatre please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the name of the show you wish to see, within the email.
LW Theatres Access Scheme
The LW Access Scheme is designed for those who need additional assistance to services within our theatres.
The Scheme will make it easier for our customers to book accessible seats and facilities. It will also ensure our customer-facing staff teams have the information they need in order to deliver the best possible service.
You do not have to be a member of the scheme in order to book access tickets by phone; however, joining the Scheme will allow you to:
- Receive information on any upcoming Access Performances.
- Receive pre-visit emails with helpful information that will ensure a smoother theatre experience.
- ** Coming Soon – We will shortly be launching our online access booking system. This will enable you to book all your access tickets online, including wheelchair positions and the best-accessible seats. We will keep you updated!
To become a member of the LW Theatres Access Scheme, please complete the Access Scheme Registration Form and see below for more information on eligibility.
To join the Access Scheme, we request that you send a copy of one of the following documents as proof of eligibility, please indicate what you intend to provide:
- Front page of PIP Daily Living Component
- Front page of DLA High or Middle Rate Care Component
- Certificate of Visual Impairment
- War Disablement Pension
- AFIP (Armed Forces Independence Payment)
- Continuing Healthcare Package
- Dual Sensory Impairment
- Blue Badge
- Disabled Railcard
- CEA Card
- Nimbus CredAbility/ Access Card
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
- Document with a ‘+1’ symbol
- Any other International Disability Document
Customers with access requirements who require continuous support throughout their visit in order to be able to attend may obtain a Personal Assistant ticket at no additional cost.
Customers who wish to sign up for the LW Theatres Access Scheme and acquire a Personal Assistant ticket will be asked to provide evidence of their eligibility for this arrangement.
*All customers must be signed up to the Access Scheme in order to qualify for a Personal Assistant ticket.
We do ask for proof of eligibility to specifically support this and will accept the following documentation.
- Front page of DLA / PIP (no specific rate)
- Front page of Attendance Allowance letter (no specific rate)
- Evidence that registered severely sight impaired (blind)
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- CredAbility’s Access Card
If you do not have any of the above documents then we will require further information about why you would like to apply for Personal Assistant ticket and applications will then be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Please send all supporting documentation to:
By Email: The Access Scheme email@example.com
By Post: LW Theatres, 4th Floor, Drury House, 34-43 Russell Street, London, WC2B 5HA
If you cannot post or email your documents, please bring the proof along with you, when you next visit to the Box Office.