Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions relate to the sale of tickets for theatre shows held at theatres owned by the LW Theatres and Adelphi Theatre Company (The Company). Please note that the Adelphi Theatre is co-owned with the Nederlander Group.
Do you have tickets for Frozen the Musical? See full terms and conditions for this show here.
Tickets may be purchased online through The Company’s website (or through the website of an official authorised agent), by phone or directly through a theatre box office. Online bookings may be subject to booking fees which will be indicated to you prior to placing an order.
**Please note that there is no phone service currently in operation.
All purchasers of tickets must be 18 years of age or over.
The Company reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised time, programme or cast of a theatre production without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
Tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is officially cancelled. If a performance is cancelled ticket holders will be offered alternative performances (subject to availability) or a credit voucher up to the seat value on the ticket or a refund of the seat value. The Company will not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by customers in the event of a cancelled performance.
Tickets for all events are non-refundable once purchased. It is possible to add refund protection at the point of purchase from our partner Booking Protect. By adding refund protection, you or anybody in your party will be able to claim back a full refund should you be unable to attend the booked event due to reasons outside of your control. This includes things such as accident, injury or illness. A full list of terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.lwtheatres.co.uk/refund-protection
Tickets for long-running productions in a LW Theatres venue may be exchanged up to at least 24 hours prior to a performances subject to availability. Tickets are exchanged on a like for like basis for a future performance and cannot exceed the value of the original booking. No partial refunds can be made if the value of the exchanged tickets is less than the original booking. Tickets for one-off concerts or events are non-exchangeable. In the first instance and for any other enquiries, please email the customer relations team email@example.com.
Every member of the audience, regardless of age, must be in possession of a valid ticket in order to gain entry to the theatre. Babies will not be admitted into the auditorium and children must be able to sit unaided in their own seat. In the interests of other customers, parents or guardians may be asked to remove noisy or disruptive children.
Ticket holders only have a right to a seat of the value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and The Company reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those stated on a ticket.
All tickets remain the sole property of The Company.
If a patron cannot or does not want to attend the production and they cannot or do not want to exchange their tickets, tickets purchased through The Company can be put up for re-sale with LW Theatres by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a £3.00 fee per ticket for this service.
Tickets are not guaranteed to be re-sold.
Tickets may only be purchased or obtained through The Company or its official authorised reseller, Twickets.
The delivery methods available for tickets from LW Theatres are:
‘E-Ticket’, this will take the form of a pdf attachment to an email which will contain all the ticket information and barcode that will grant access to the venue. The E-Ticket must be scanned at the venue to gain entry. For paperless entry, it can be scanned from a mobile phone. Patrons can also print it out themselves to have a hard copy, should they wish. This delivery method is free of charge to the customer.
‘Mobile Ticket’, customers will be able to download these to their digital wallet app to store on their phone, compatible with iPhone, Android and Google phones. This ticket must be scanned at the venue to gain entry. This delivery method is free of charge to the customer.
‘Post’, this carries a £2 charge per transaction and delivers hard tickets through the post. These must be brought to be presented and scanned at the venue to gain entry.
Confirmation of purchase will be provided on completion of the booking transaction in a durable medium, via email. Tickets with valid barcodes/QR codes for entry may be delivered any time up to 24 hours prior to the performance.
Tickets are non-transferable and must not be resold or transferred to any person or entity for commercial gain or otherwise. If any tickets are resold or transferred (or are attempted to be resold or transferred) for commercial gain by anyone other than official resellers of The Company, then the tickets will become void and the ticket holder will be a trespasser and may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the theatre. In such circumstances, The Company will not be under any obligation to offer a refund and such person may be liable to legal action.
If one person buys multiple tickets, the provision by the purchaser of the tickets to his/ her guests will not constitute a breach of the transfer restrictions under these terms and conditions (provided that the provision of tickets to guests is not made for commercial gain). However, the purchaser agrees that by purchasing tickets, they have agreed to these terms and conditions on behalf of themselves and their guests and the purchaser shall at all times be responsible for their guests’ compliance with these terms and conditions.
The Company may restrict ticket sales to a maximum number per person or household and reserves the right to cancel any tickets purchased in excess of this number.
Any comments or complaints regarding the view from a seat or the audibility of the performance should be made promptly to a member of Theatre management before or during the performance.
The Company reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances. Any customers who are intoxicated or are disruptive, abusive or violent to theatre staff, audience members or performers will be ejected from the theatre. In such circumstances no refunds of tickets will be given.
Mobile phones, pagers, digital watches, laser pens or any other electronic equipment should be disabled when inside the auditorium to avoid disturbing the cast and other customers.
Latecomers will only be admitted into the auditorium at a suitable break in the performance, but admission cannot always be guaranteed and exchanges or refunds for an alternative performance will not be permitted.
The use of photographic and other recording equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited in the auditorium. The Company reserves the right to delete any unauthorised recordings and to eject any customers who are suspected of making recordings from the theatre.
Customers may not bring food or drink into the building other than items purchased in the theatre. The Company reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to any customer that appears to be intoxicated and to ask for proof of age prior to serving any alcohol.
Security searches may be conducted and The Company thanks customers in advance for their co-operation in helping us to ensure the safety of all customers.
Performances may be filmed or recorded on occasion. Ticket holders automatically consent to the filming or sound recording of themselves as audience members. If you have any objections to being filmed or recorded please contact a member of the Theatre management before the performance begins.
The Company does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal property or for any liability (to the fullest extent permitted by law).
Comments are always welcomed from patrons either verbally to a member of staff or in writing to LW Theatres, 65 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5SP.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these terms and conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
English law and jurisdiction shall exclusively govern all of the above Terms and Conditions.
LAST UPDATED: Wednesday 9 September 2020
Terms of Website Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Welcome to lwtheatres.co.uk the official website of LW Theatres.
From time to time we may supplement these Terms with additional Terms relevant to specific content or events (“Additional Terms”). These Additional Terms may be placed on this site to be viewed in connection with the specific content or events and shall be identified as such. You understand and agree that such Additional Terms are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
This site is owned and operated by LW Theatres referred to as “LW Theatres,” “we,” “us,” or “our” herein). No material from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, amended, modified, revised, edited, changed, added to, deleted, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without our express written permission. You may download one copy of the materials displayed on the site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a LW Theatres copyright and other proprietary rights. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to LW Theatres are to be kept intact.
In the event you download any material from the site, the material, including any software, files, images, graphics or text are licensed to you by LW Theatres. LW Theatres do not transfer title to such material to you. You own the medium on which the material is recorded, but LW Theatres Group retains full and complete title to the material at all times, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the contents on the sites. Any unauthorised attempts to modify any Online Material, to defeat or circumvent our security features, or to utilise the site for anything other than its intended purpose is prohibited.
Any communication or material, which is transmitted by you to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Accordingly, anything you transmit or post may be used by us or our affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting and posting. Furthermore, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or events using such information.
FORUMS AND PUBLIC COMMUNICATION
“Forum” means a chat area, bulletin board, or e-mail function offered as part of lwtheatres.co.uk. You alone are responsible for the content of your messages and the consequences of such messages, which you submit to the site. You shall not upload to, distribute through, or otherwise publish through lwtheatres.co.uk any content which in the opinion of LW Theatres:
may constitute libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening;
may infringe any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person;
may violate any applicable law or advocates illegal activity;
advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods, services, advertisers or sponsors or otherwise engages in commercial activity;
includes programs which may contain viruses, worms, trojan horses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication;
contains links to other sites that contain the kind of content which falls within the descriptions set out in (1) to (6) above.
You shall not use the site for distributing, disseminating or posting any chain letters, junk mail, ‘spamming’ material or any other form of bulk communication and you specifically acknowledge that soliciting other LW Theatres guests to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organisation is expressly prohibited.
By uploading materials to any Forum or submitting any materials to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, communicate, perform, display and distribute such materials (in whole or in part) or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe for the full term of any rights that may exist in such material. In addition, you warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the licence stated above. You also permit any other member/subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such material for personal use.
You shall not infringe any third party rights through your use of the site, or your activities conducted from the site, including without limitation, the intellectual property rights of others. You further agree not to use in any way any of our trademarks or other intellectual property, or in any way to represent yourself or your site or the activities on your site as connected with us, or link to the site in any manner whatsoever without our express prior written consent and not to damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the site or do anything that may interrupt or impair its functionality.
These Terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these Terms at any time by destroying all materials obtained from this site and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise. These Terms will terminate immediately without notice from LW Theatres if in LW Theatres sole discretion you fail to comply with any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site and all copies thereof, whether made under these Terms or otherwise.
From time to time we will make available to you links from the site to third party sites. These sites are not in any way approved, checked, edited, vetted or endorsed by us and you agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for the content, advertising or products available from such sites, the quality, functionality, suitability or legality of such sites or for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with such third party site operators. You also agree that any dealings you have with such third party site operators shall be on the terms and conditions (if any) of the third party operator and you hereby waive any claim you might have against us with respect to such sites. You agree that we are not liable in any way for and you agree to indemnify us in the manner referred to below in these Terms in relation to such dealings. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named on the site are at your sole risk and responsibility.
From time to time third parties may link to our site without our express consent or knowledge. LW Theatres is not responsible in any way for any dealings which you may have with these unauthorised sites or any content which may be displayed or linked to by these third parties. If you do come across any link which is offensive or otherwise unsuitable or inappropriate to LW Theatres or our users please let us know.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly agree that your use of and browsing of the site are at your own risk. Neither LW Theatres nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use the site or for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services or resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the site or resulting from any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible property, even LW Theatres has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall LW Theatres total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified, defend hold LW Theatres a Group and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, information providers and licensors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) (whether or not foreseeable or avoidable) incurred or suffered by any of these parties and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened arising from your use of, connection with or conduct on the site or any breach by you of these Terms. LW Theatres reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to co-operate with our defence of such claim.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting the product and associated products, events and services of LW Theatres . This site is controlled and operated by LW Theatres from its offices within the UK. LW Theatres makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
In the event that any provision of these Terms conflicts with the law under which the Terms are to be construed or if any such provisions are held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties to the Terms, such provision will be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms and any Additional Terms constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.
The site and the materials contained in the site are provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, LW Theatres disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party intellectual or proprietary rights.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions of limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
LW Theatres does not warrant that the site, the materials or any function of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. LW Theatres does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. We will not be held responsible for the security of the site or for any disruption of the site however caused, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
You will remain responsible and liable for material you upload on to or access from the site and you will indemnify us in the manner set out below in the Terms in relation to your accessing or uploading. LW Theatres also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site. You (and not LW Theatres) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction which may need to be carried out to your computer system.
LW Theatres Gift Vouchers
*Please be aware, our theatres and their Box Offices remain closed until further notice.
Terms & Conditions
- These terms
- These are the terms and conditions (“these terms”) which apply to all gift vouchers (including e-gift vouchers) of LW Theatres (“Gift Vouchers”).
- Please read these terms carefully. These terms tell you who we are, how we provide Gift Vouchers to you, how you and we may change or end the contract between us for Gift Vouchers, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- We are LW THEATRES GROUP LIMITED, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 03987955 and our registered office is at 65 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5SP. Our registered VAT number is 238 6896 08.
- You can contact us by emailing Customer.Relations@lwtheatres.co.uk or by writing to us at our registered office address.
- If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our contract with you
Gift Vouchers can be purchased: (i) online via our website (https://lwtheatres.co.uk/); (ii) at the Box Office of any LW Theatre. Our acceptance of your order for any Gift Voucher will take place: (i) in the case of Gift Vouchers bought online, when we email you to confirm your order; or (ii) in the case of Gift Vouchers bought at the Box Office of any LW Theatre, when we tell you that we are able to provide you with the Gift Voucher(s).
- Use of Gift Vouchers
- A Gift Voucher contains the monetary value which was paid for that Gift Voucher at the point of purchase. It has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash. It is not a credit card, charge card, cheque guarantee card or debit card, and the balance on a Gift Voucher will not earn any interest.
- A Gift Voucher is valid for 18 months (547 days) beginning on the date of purchase.
- The monetary value of a Gift Voucher can only be redeemed for ticket(s) for shows or events at an LW Theatre (“Tickets”). Gift Vouchers can be redeemed for Tickets either: (i) online; (ii) at the Box Office of any LW Theatre. Gift Vouchers can be used as full or part payment for Tickets. If the monetary value of a Gift Voucher is not used in any transaction in full, the remaining balance will still be valid until the stated expiry date.
- You can check the balance of any funds remaining on a Gift Voucher by emailing Customer.Relations@lwtheatres.co.uk.
- Providing Gift Vouchers to you
- We are under a legal duty to supply Gift Vouchers that are in conformity with these terms.
- For a Gift Voucher bought via our website, the costs of delivery for any Gift Voucher that is not an e-Gift Voucher will be as displayed to you / made known to you at the time of purchase. There is no delivery charge for e-Gift Vouchers sent to you by email or purchased at the Box Office of any LW Theatre.
- We will deliver a Gift Voucher to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 14 days after the day on which we accept your order for the Gift Voucher.
- If our supply of Gift Vouchers is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end your contract with us and receive a refund for any Gift Voucher you have paid for but not received.
- If you have asked to collect a Gift Voucher from the Box Office of an LW Theatre, you can collect it from us at any time during the working hours of that Box Office.
- Any Gift Voucher will be your responsibility from the time it’s delivered to the address you gave us (including an email address) or the time you collect it from us. You will only own a Gift Voucher once we have received payment for it in full.
- Any Gift Voucher that has not been redeemed in full or in part can be cancelled by you within 14 days of the date of delivery.
- To cancel a Gift Voucher, please email Customer.Relations@lwtheatres.co.uk.
- We will refund you the price you paid for any cancelled Gift Voucher (including delivery costs (if any)) by the method you used for payment.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days of your telling us you have cancelled your Gift Voucher.
- For Tickets purchased with vouchers, refunds will be issued in Gift Vouchers.
- Our rights to end the contract
- We reserve the right to cancel any Gift Voucher, or refuse any transaction involving a Gift Voucher, if we believe (in our absolute discretion) that such Gift Voucher is being used fraudulently, or in an unauthorised or illegal manner.
- Our contract with you in relation to a Gift Voucher shall automatically terminate at the time of the expiry date applicable to that Gift Voucher.
You must pay for any Gift Voucher before we dispatch it to you. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch a Gift Voucher to you.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We will not:
- accept liability for Gift Vouchers which are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission, unless we have caused this by our negligence; or
- be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property howsoever caused (including by us):
- in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by us;
- in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable as a result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence); or
- to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from a breach by you of any of the terms of these terms or your negligence.
- We will not:
- How we may use your personal information
- Other important terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to change or enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If any dispute arises between us in relation to these terms, we shall use our reasonable endeavours to consult or negotiate with you in good faith in an attempt to resolve such dispute.
- Subject to paragraph 11.4, if we are unable to settle any dispute by negotiation within twenty-eight (28) days, you and us shall attempt to settle it by mediation. To initiate a mediation a party must give written notice to the other party to the dispute requesting mediation. The mediation shall be conducted in accordance with the STAR Code of Practice (https://www.star.org.uk/wp-content/pdfs/STAR_Code_Of_Practice.pdf) and Dispute Resolution Procedure current at the date of the referral which sets out the procedures to be adopted, the process of selection of the mediator and the costs involved, and which terms are deemed incorporated into these terms.
- These terms are governed by English law. Subject to paragraphs 11.4 and 11.5, any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.