Can't make it to the show?
You were all set to see one of our shows, but now you can’t make it. Read on to find out what to do…
If you can’t make the concert or exchange performances, our official resale partner, Twickets, will be able to help you out. Twickets is an ethical ticket resale marketplace enabling fans to buy and sell tickets online securely, and always at face value. Fees may apply.
Did you know you can shield your tickets from the extreme elements, terrible transport and other extenuating circumstances, at the checkout?
We’ve partnered with Booking Protect so that if you can’t make the show, you can get a refund if your situation is covered by their T&Cs.
Click below to check their terms and conditions.
Please note that refund protection can only be purchased alongside tickets. There is no option to add this at a later stage
For maximised flexibility, customers can exchange their tickets up to at least 48 hours prior to the event.
Should strikes be planned across National Rail or London Underground services that affect your travel to and within London, we recommend planning your journey ahead of your visit and allowing extra time for unforeseen changes.
If sadly you’re unable to make it to the show, please contact our Customer Relations department at least 48 hours before the show on 020 3925 2998. The office is open 10am – 5pm, Monday to Saturday.
Twickets is an ethical ticket resale marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets at no more than their original face value. It started with a simple purpose: to create a fairer way for real fans to see their favourite shows without being ripped off by touts/ scalpers and the platforms through which they operate. Their mission is to trade any ticket, for any event, anywhere in the world and always at face value.
You can sell tickets securely through Twickets, with payment and delivery all agreed upfront. If you’re sent an unauthorised payment, or a buyer claims they didn’t receive their item, you’ll be covered for the full amount of the payment, as long as you provide proof of shipment. Where PayPal is used, you’re covered by PayPal’s Seller Protection policy.
There are no fees charged to sellers*. Twickets will pay out the funds from your sale via PayPal or a bank account transfer, depending on the event. Standard PayPal charges apply.
*excepting certain partner events. See Twickets for details.
All ticket sales are non-refundable except in the case of a cancelled performance.
Tickets can only be exchanged for an alternative date of the same event, at the same venue. This will be subject to an exchange fee of £3 fee per ticket, with a minimum 48 hours’ notice.
To make an exchange please call us on 020 3925 2998 between the hours of 10am and 5:30pm, Monday to Saturday.
Do you have Frozen the Musical tickets? Find out about refunds or exchanges for this show here.
Find out what to do next here.
By adding on refund protection, you can apply for a full refund if you or anyone in your party can’t attend the show. This will cover you in the event of adverse weather, breakdowns, illnesses and lots more.
All refunds are administered by Booking Protect. You will be provided with a refund on any unused booking if you are unable to attend the booked event due to any of the circumstances set out below.
Booking Protect will not provide a refund where:
- you cannot provide a doctor’s report for injury or illness;
- you cannot return all unused tickets or vouchers forming part of the booking;
- your sole reason for not attending is due to another member of your group no longer being able to attend for any reason;
- you are unable to attend a booked event because you are unable to obtain a visa to travel;
- the booked event is cancelled, abandoned, postponed, curtailed or relocated;
- you decide not to attend a booked event other than for a reason included within this Booking Refund Protection;
- you are prevented from traveling to a booked event due to disruption of the public transport network which is public knowledge prior to the booked event;
- you are being relocated temporarily for work by your employer at the time of booking or you have applied for relocation more than 100 miles from the booked event;
- you can recover any part of the booking;
- in our reasonable opinion, you did not allow sufficient time to travel to a booked event;
- you carry out a criminal act which prevents you attending a booked event;
- you are prevented from traveling to a booked event due to an outbreak of a contagious disease and the Government or any agency acting on behalf of the Government has imposed a ban on travel;
- you make a false or fraudulent refund application or support a refund application by false or fraudulent document, device or statement;
- you submit your refund request more than 45 days after the booked event;
They will not pay for traveling or associated expenses (unless travel costs are included as part of the total booking price), or any loss other than the purchase price, including booking fee, of the booked event.
They will not pay any consequence of war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolutions, insurrection, military or usurped power, riot, civil commotion, strikes, lockout, terrorism, malicious intent or vandalism, confiscation or nationalization of or requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority.
They will not pay any costs you incur in submitting or providing evidence to support your refund application.
Booking Protect will refund the cost of your booking if you are unable to attend a booked event due to:
- unexpected disruption of the public transport network you could not have reasonably known about before the date of the booked event;
- an injury, or an illness affecting you or a member of your immediate family;
- death happening to you at anytime before the booked event or a member of your immediate family within a 4 week period of the booked event;
- the mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en route of a private vehicle taking you to the booked event;
- jury service which you were unaware of at the time of the booking;
- burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the booked event that required the attendance of the emergency services;
- you being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which you were unaware of at the time of the booking;
- you being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly;
- adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police services or other Government agency have issued warnings not to travel. You must provide confirmation of relevant road closures from the Police or the relevant Government agency;
- you being relocated permanently for work by your employer at the time of booking more than 100 miles from the booked event which you were unaware of at the time of booking or you are unexpectedly made compulsory redundant.
You must log into BookingProtect.com and fill in and submit the Refund Application Form as soon as possible after becoming aware of circumstances that may lead you to request a refund but no more than 45 days after the booked event.
You will be asked to provide at your own expense the following within 45 days of registering your refund application:
- the original unused tickets and vouchers for all parts of the booking;
- a doctor’s report where your refund request is for injury or illness or a death certificate where your refund request is for death;
- an official notice from the transport service provider in the event of delay, cancellation, mechanical breakdown or accident in relation to the public transport network;
- for the breakdown of a private vehicle, a vehicle recovery service report (AA, RAC or equivalent), copy of garage repair bill or parts receipt or in the case of vehicle repairers or police;
- the original jury invitation inviting you to be a juror;
- in the event of a burglary the police report with crime reference number;
- the original witness summons requesting you to appear in court;
- a copy of a valid visa permitting your travel to the booked event;
- confirmation of relevant road closures from the Police or the relevant Government agency if requesting a refund due to an official weather warning being issued;
- any reasonable additional evidence that we ask for.
The value of the ticket(s) paid at the time of booking (including any online or telephone booking fees) will be included with your Credit Voucher. Booking Protect fees or postage fees are non-refundable. This voucher will be emailed to you, and you can redeem against any event taking place in our theatres as long as the voucher is redeemed before the expiry date shown.
Unfortunately we are unable to send Credit Vouchers out by post.
Refunds are currently taking longer to process, therefore, please do allow 10-14 days for the refund to reach you.
Please contact our Box Office teams using one of the email addresses below, including your full name, the name of the show you have booked for and your booking reference number, if applicable. You can also call us on 020 3925 2998 between the hours of 10am and 5:30pm, Monday to Saturday.
FOR ALL OUR OTHER THEATRES