Frozen Access Performances
Are you an access customer? Find out more below with our key information for access customers.
You can book access seats for Frozen here
Access Scheme Sign Up
If you would like to enquire about making an Access booking for Frozen the Musical at Theatre Royal Drury Lane but you are not currently registered with the LW Theatres Access Scheme, you can either call us on 020 3925 2998 or can email our Box Office staff at: email@example.com. A member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible, please ensure you mention the title of the show in your email. Click here to find out more information about becoming a member of the LW Theatres Access Scheme.
If you are already a member of the LW Theatres Access Scheme and have received your confirmation email confirming your unique customer ID number, you will be able to make a booking online for Frozen the Musical at Theatre Royal Drury Lane. Please follow the instructions below to make your booking.
Book Direct Tickets
If you are a member of the LW Theatres Access Scheme, you will be able to book online directly for all access performances for Frozen. If you are not currently registered with us, please contact our Box Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Please see below for all scheduled accessible performance dates in 2022:
Captioned Performance – Sunday 19 June 2022, 17:30
We have set aside a number of seats in the Stalls between rows N and Q. Please select seats in these areas for optimal viewing of the stage and the captions. A pop up will appear when hovering over indicating the seats that are Captioned Performance Preferred Seating
Captioned Performance – Sunday 14 September 2022, 19:00
We have set aside a number of seats in the Stalls between rows P and S and in the Royal Circle between rows E and G. Please select seats in these areas for optimal viewing of the stage and the captions. A pop up will appear when hovering over indicating the seats that are Captioned Performance Preferred Seating
Audio Described Performance – Sunday 21 September 2022, 19:00
We have set aside a number of seats in the Stalls between rows B and J. Please select seats in these areas for optimal viewing of the stage and the captions. A pop up will appear when hovering over indicating the seats that are Audio Described Performance Preferred Seating.
Relaxed Performance – Sunday 9 October 2022, 12:30
Signed Performance – Thursday 13 October 2022, 19:00
We have set aside a number of seats in the Stalls from rows C to F. Please select seats in these areas for optimal viewing of the stage and the signer. A pop up will appear when hovering over indicating the seats that are Signed Performance Preferred Seating.
Selecting your seats
- Click Book Tickets.
- Select your preferred performance date and click through to the seating plan.
- Click the login button on the top right hand side of the screen, using your registered email address.
- Click Forgotten Password if you need to reset your password.
- Please click here to view or download our full guide to accessible seating at Theatre Royal Drury Lane.
- Select your preferred seats on the seating plan by clicking on an available seat. Seats in grey are unavailable.
- A pop-up box will appear with a list of available seat price options. This will include a Full Price option as well as any available accessible pricing options. Please remember that all levels of Theatre Royal Drury Lane are accessible via a passenger lift. You will find a range of accessible ticket price options in the various parts of the auditorium. If you are unable to find seats suited to your specific access requirements online then please contact the Box Office.
- You can select up to a maximum two tickets at an access price. If you accidentally add too many tickets at an access price, you will receive an error message.
If registered to attend the event with a Personal Assistant, you can select a Personal Assistant ticket at no additional charge if required. The £1.70 fee displayed for Personal Assistant tickets will be subtracted when you are ready to pay.
Any additional tickets can be purchased at full price.
A number of accessible seats have been held back that are unavailable to those not registered with our Access Scheme, including both transferrable and non-transferrable wheelchair positions. If you have registered as a Wheelchair user, you will see a wheelchair symbol on all of our designated non-transferable seats as well as a selection of our best transferrable seats in the front Stalls. All of our inside aisle seats in the Stalls are suitable for transferring from a wheelchair.
Theatre Royal Drury Lane utilises a system called WaveCAST for any guests that may require audio assistance during the performance. The system is accessible over a secure WIFI network and can be used via an app on audience members personal mobile devices.
If you require the use of this service, please speak with a member of the team on the day who will be able to assist you with accessing this system.
Are you attending one of our relaxed performances of Frozen? View our visual story here ahead of your visit.