Posted 16th May 2019
“It’s down with the recipe and bake from the heart”
To celebrate World Baking Day we have teamed up with KitchenAid and Waitress to offer you a prize Jenna would be jealous of. One lucky winner will win an engraved Waitress KitchenAid 4.8l Mixer worth over £600 plus two tickets to see Waitress at the Adelphi theatre with a post-show meet and greet with the cast who will personally present you with your prize.
Our competition is now closed, we will be announcing the winner on our LW social channels soon
HOW TO ENTER
Grab your sugar, butter, flour and bake a creation that represents you, it can be anything a pie, a cake, a biscuit.
Simply share a photo of you with your creation on either Twitter or Instagram tagging @LWTheatres using #BakingFromTheHeart #KitchenAid #WaitressLondon, tell us why it represents you and make sure you like our LW page.
The Waitress cast will judge the creations and pick the lucky winner, good luck and happy baking!
Receiving standing ovations night after night, WAITRESS is “the real deal” (Independent) musical comedy “made from the finest ingredients” (Time Out) and “joyously life-affirming celebration of love and friendship” (Express).
Jenna is a waitress and expert pie-maker who dreams her way out of a loveless marriage. When a hot new doctor arrives in town, life gets complicated. With the support of her workmates Becky and Dawn, Jenna overcomes the challenges she faces and finds that laughter, love and friendship can provide the perfect recipe for happiness.
Designed in 1937 by one of the great American style gurus, Egmont Arens, the original Tilt-head Stand Mixer has kept its legendary rounded design and revered status in professional and domestic kitchens.
A continuous process of refinement, improvement and innovation since then has led to today’s Artisan Stand Mixer, made to perform and built to last. Its unique professional design makes it an extension of your hands, your imagination, your skill, allowing you to express yourself through cooking and create something truly special – every time.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: LW Theatres.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of LW Theatres and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the draw and details of how to enter are available here: https://lwtheatres.co.uk/waitress-kitchenaid-competition/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The competition will run from 17 May 2019 until 12pm on 17 June 2019. After this specified date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be chosen by the cast of Waitress and announced via the LW channels no more than 14 days after the competition closes.
If the winner does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select a replacement winner (and that winner will similarly have to respond to the notification sent to them by the Promoter within 2 days of that notification being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- The prize consists of:
One engraved Waitress KitchenAid 4.8l Mixer worth over £600
Two band A tickets to see Waitress at the Adelphi theatre between 1 July and 31 August
- Post-show meet and greet with the Waitress cast who will personally present the winner with the KitchenAid Mixer
- The winner agrees to use of their image for publicity purposes for LW Theatres and Waitress
- Tickets are subject to availability
- The prize cannot be exchanged for any other product.
- The KitchenAid mixer will be presented after the performance of Waitress, transporting of the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- By entering the competition you agree to LW Theatres using your entry to publicise the competition
- All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink shall be the responsibility of the winner and not the Promoter.
Please click here for our latest information on coronavirus (COVID-19)