Theatre Royal Drury Lane Access Tickets
Are you an access customer? Find out how to book your access seats for Concerts and Events at Theatre Royal Drury Lane.
Access Scheme Sign Up
If you would like to enquire about making an Access booking for any of our concerts and events at Theatre Royal Drury Lane but you are not currently registered with the LW Theatres Access Scheme, you can either call us on 020 3925 2998 or email our Box Office staff at firstname.lastname@example.org A member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible to complete your booking over the phone. Please ensure you include a contact telephone number and mention the title of the event in your email. Click here to find out more information about becoming a member of the LW Theatres Access Scheme.
If you are already a member of the LW Theatres Access Scheme and have received your confirmation email confirming your unique customer ID number, you will be able to make a booking online for all events at Theatre Royal Drury Lane that went on sale on or after the 24th February 2022. Please follow the instructions below to make your booking.
Selecting your seats
- Click Book Tickets
- Select your preferred performance date and click through to the seating plan.
- Click to login on the top right-hand side of the screen, using your registered email address.
- Click Forgotten Password if you need to reset your password.
- Please click here to view or download our full guide to accessible seating at Theatre Royal Drury Lane.
- Select your preferred seats on the seating plan by clicking on an available seat. Seats in grey are unavailable. Please be aware that step free access is only available in the Stalls level.
- A pop-up box will appear with a list of available seat price options. This will include a full price option as well as any available access price options for that seat. Please select an available price point that suits your intended budget. Access prices are subject to availability and are not available on all price points. We aim to offer all price points found throughout the auditorium in the Stalls level subject to availability. If you are unable to find seats suited to your specific access requirements online, then please contact the Box Office and they will do their upmost to accommodate you.
- You can select up to a maximum of two tickets at an access price. If you accidentally add too many tickets at an access price, you will receive an error message when trying to proceed to the next page. Please remove any additional access price tickets and re-add selecting the Full Price option.
If registered to attend the event with a Personal Assistant, you can select a Personal Assistant ticket at no additional charge if required. The £1.70 fee displayed for Personal Assistant tickets will be subtracted when you are ready to pay.
Additional accessible seats have been reserved for both online and Box Office sales. These include both transferrable and non-transferrable wheelchair positions. If you have registered as a Wheelchair user, you will see a wheelchair symbol on all designated non-transferable seats as well as a selection of our best transferrable seats in the front Stalls. All our inside aisle seats in the Stalls are suitable for transferring from a wheelchair.