An Evening with The Hairy Bikers
Booking at The London Palladium
FINAL CURTAIN CALL
This show is no longer running.
National treasures Si King and Dave Myers, aka The Hairy Bikers come to The London Palladium for an epic night of cooking and conversation.
Big hearted, down-to-earth cooks with a love of good food, Si and Dave have been cooking together for more than 20 years. They have created haute cuisine dishes with Michelin-starred chefs and travelled the world in the pursuit of great food. They’ve also explored the length and breadth of the British Isles to discover brand new recipes and create their own fresh takes on cooking classics.
The cooks will be joined by friends and legendary rockers, Thunder, on what promises to be a special show.
The stars of several hit television shows, they are the UK’s most popular cookery duo with series including The Hairy Bikers’ Mediterranean Adventure, The Hairy Bikers’ Cookbook; Best of British, The Hairy Bikers Mississippi Adventure, Everybody Gourmets, The Hairy Bikers’ Food Tour of Britain and two major prime time series of Mums Know Best for BBC2, all drawing millions of audiences.
Tickets from £22.95 – £108.50
Doors open – 6:30pm
Show starts – 7:30pm
Interval – 8:30pm
Second half of show – 8:50pm
Show finishes – 11pm
VIP Packages are available at £108.50. These include:
- A top price seat within the front four rows
- Have your photo taken with the Hairy Bikers
- Si and Dave will take part in a question and answer session with the VIP audience
- Receive a VIP gift in a commemorative Hairy Bikers tote bag
- Collect your VIP laminate and lanyard
Please note no under 5s. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
The London Palladium Lounge
Treat yourself and your guests on your next visit to The London Palladium by booking our VIP Lounge. Available as an upgrade or can be booked together with your tickets.
For £35 per person, enjoy the following:
- Access to exclusive VIP bar with dedicated staff and facilities up to 1 hour pre-show and in the interval.
- A 125ml glass of Champagne Taittinger Brut (or drink of choice) each both pre-show and interval
- Savoury bar snacks
To book in, please call the hospitality team on 020 7379 4981 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top