FINAL CURTAIN CALL
This show is no longer running at The London Palladium.
Acclaimed synth pop pioneer Howard Jones will be playing The London Palladium to celebrate both the release of his brand new album Transform and 35th anniversary of the release of his debut album Human’s Lib.
Howard is in some of the best live form of his life with 2018 being packed with 50 headline US shows and a summer of festival appearances. On presenting the new show Howard promises that he will be “bringing a lot of synths” and that ticket holders are in store for both a “sonic and visual feast.”
As well as performing songs from the new album, you can expect to hear many classic songs including What Is Love, New Song, Pearl In The Shell, Things Can Only Get Better and Hide and Seek (which he performed at Live Aid).
Joining Howard will be China Crisis. Eddie Lundon and Gary Daly will be performing their unique and glorious Mersyside pop with hits such as Wishful Thinking, Black Man Ray and Working With Fire and Steel.
Doors and bars open – 7pm
China Crisis – 7:45pm
Interval – 8:15
Howard Jones – 8:45
Show ends – 11pm
Tickets from £29 – £53.75
Prices displayed include an online per ticket booking fee. No booking fees in person at the Box Office.
A maximum of six tickets can be purchased at one time.
No under 5s. Under 16s must be accompanied.
Howard Jones Ultimate VIP Package – £134.50
• Top price seated ticket within the front three rows
• An exclusive acoustic pre-show set with Howard and guitarist Robin Boult
• An intimate Q&A with Howard
• Photo opportunity with Howard
• Pre-signed photo/ limited edition 2019 VIP tour poster
• VIP commemorative tour laminate
The London Palladium Lounge
Treat yourself and your guests on your next visit by booking our VIP Lounge. Available as an upgrade or can be booked together with your tickets.
For £35 per person, you can enjoy:
- Access to exclusive VIP bar with dedicated staff and facilities up to 1 hour pre-show and in the interval.
- A 125ml glass of Champagne Taittinger Brut (or drink of choice) each both pre-show and interval
- Savoury bar snacks
To book, please call the hospitality team on 020 7379 4981 or email us by clicking below.