Become a Friend
Signing up to our membership scheme entitles you to a host of privileges and benefits that make the time you spend with us considerably more rewarding.
You can become a Friend of The Other Palace for just £60 a year and enjoy benefits that include:
- Advance notification and priority booking, giving you the chance to reserve your favourite seats before the general public
- Discounts on drinks at The Other Gin Palace
- Retail partner offers and discounts including 10% off food at The Other Naughty Piglet during lunchtime service
- Complimentary programmes for main house productions
- Fee-free ticket exchanges for those occasions when something crops up and you can’t make the date you’ve booked
- Invitations to explore the other side of The Other Palace with eye-opening backstage tours and a traditional afternoon tea.
Or become a Best Friend of The Other Palace for £300 a year and enjoy all the Friends benefits plus:
- Priority Plus Booking, with access to show tickets before anyone else, including our Friends
- The opportunity to access a reserved allocation of seats for sold-out shows
- VIP invitations to an exciting variety of exclusive events, including:
– Gin & Cocktail Masterclasses
– Press night drinks and other parties
– Eye-opening backstage tours where you can explore the other side of The Other Palace before sitting down to a traditional afternoon tea
- Your time in the spotlight! To acknowledge you as a Best Friend your name will appear in our programmes, here on our website and on Frond of House screens.
Thanks to our Best Friends:
Sarah Barron, John Billett, Sabrina Briggs, Naomi Brown, James Carton, Robin Clark, Robert Cook, Beth Cowit, Mike Cramer, Mark Drummond, Peter Dudas, Karl Facer, Lee Farman, Lorraine Grover, David Guest, Mark Horne, Sue Lupton, Dominique Lythgoe, Peter Mealing, Zoe and Rich Murfitt, Edward Parry, Mark and Aaron Poston, Gareth Roberts, Bernadette Smith, Jean Viry-Babel, The Sprezzatura Group, West End Penguins, Sally Walden