The Lehman Trilogy Access Tickets
Are you an access customer? Find out below how to book your access seats for The Lehman Trilogy at the Gillian Lynne Theatre.
Access Scheme Sign Up
If you would like to enquire about making an Access booking for The Lehman Trilogy at the Gillian Lynne Theatre but you are not currently registered with the LW Theatres Access Scheme, you can call 020 3925 2998. Our phone lines are open from 10am to 5:30pm Monday to Saturday. You can find information about how to make a booking online by becoming a member of the LW Theatres Access Scheme here: https://lwtheatres.co.uk/accessibility/.
If you are already a member of the LW Theatres Access Scheme and have received your confirmation email confirming your unique customer ID number, you will be able to make a booking online for The Lehman Trilogy at the Gillian Lynne Theatre from 12pm on Monday 18th July. Please follow the instructions below to make your booking.
Selecting your seats
- Click Book Tickets in your presale email.
- Select your preferred performance date and click through to the seating plan.
- Click the login button on the top right-hand side of the screen, using your registered email address.
- Click Forgotten Password if you need to reset your password.
- Please click here to view or download our full guide to accessible seating at the Gillian Lynne Theatre.
- Please kindly refrain from changing the name, email, phone number or address details when making your booking online as this may cause problems when you make another booking at a later date. If you need to change your registered details, please give us a call on 020 3925 2998.
- Select your preferred seats on the seating plan by clicking on an available seat. Seats in grey are unavailable.
- A pop-up box will appear with a list of available seat price options. This will include a full price option as well as any available access price options for that seat. Please select an available price point that suits your intended budget. Access prices are subject to availability and are not available on all price points. If you are unable to find seats suited to your specific access requirements online, then please contact the Box Office by calling 020 3925 2998 and they will do their upmost to accommodate you.
- You can select up to a maximum two tickets at an access price. If you accidentally add too many tickets at an access price, you will receive an error message when trying to proceed to the next page. Please remove any additional access price tickets and re-add selecting the Full Price option.
- If registered to attend the event with a Personal Assistant, you can select a Personal Assistant ticket at no additional charge if required.
- Any additional tickets can be purchased at full price.
Additional accessible seats have been reserved for both online and Box Office sales. These include one step-free transferrable wheelchair seat in the Stalls, two non-transferrable wheelchair positions also in the Stalls, seats close to the stage for those with audio or visual requirements as well as a new non-transferrable wheelchair position in the Circle. If you have registered as a Wheelchair user, you will see a wheelchair symbol on all our designated wheelchair positions. The passenger lift that takes customers from the street level to the Stalls and Circle levels can accommodate wheelchair users with the following maximum dimensions: Width: 73cm (28 inches) Length: 123 cm (48 inches). Online bookers can select up to one additional seat next to a non-transferable wheelchair position, however, should a non-transferable wheelchair user wish to sit with two additional guests this can be booked by calling the Box Office.
For additional assistance with your booking, please call us on 020 3925 2998.
The Lehman Trilogy Access Performances
Access performances for The Lehman Trilogy:
Monday 20th February, 7pm
Saturday 18th March, 1pm
Saturday 11th March, 1pm
Audio described performances
Monday 27th February, 7pm
Saturday 25th March, 1pm
If you are unable to locate ‘Preferred Seating’ online for any of our Assisted performances please contact the Box Office by calling 020 3925 2998