Additional Terms & Conditions
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These additional terms and conditions relate to access to our theatres (each one a Theatre, together the Theatres) in respect of any performance which has been on sale following the introduction of rules and guidance from the UK government regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Each Theatre is operated by LW Theatres Group Limited (the Company).
Anybody booking tickets to a performance at any Theatre and all members of their party should ensure they are familiar with the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government regarding COVID-19 (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus) and should not act contrary to such rules and guidance. Additionally, ticket bookers and all members of their party should familiarise themselves with all pre-show communications from the Company, which will set out what COVID-19 measures are in place at its Theatres, the steps that the Company encourages all customer to take and the recommendations and expectations of the Company regarding attendance at its Theatres.
Given the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, the Company will refuse access to any Theatre if an individual has, or if the Company has reasonable cause to believe that they have:
- in the last 10 days, developed a new and persistent cough, presented with a loss of or change in their sense of smell or taste, or had a high temperature;
- had a test for COVID-19 for which they have not yet had the results;
- in the last 10 days, tested positive for COVID-19;
- lived in the same household as someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days; and/or
- been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace service and told to self-isolate and has not yet self-isolated for the period recommended by the NHS Test and Trace service.
The Company reserves the right to revise, update and/or amend these access provisions in its sole discretion.
- Ticket booking
By booking tickets to any performance at any Theatre the lead booker (i.e. the individual booking tickets through the Company’s website) confirms at the point of booking (by checking the box that they agree to the Company’s terms and conditions and these additional terms and conditions) that they:
- have read and will abide by the Company’s terms and conditions and these additional terms and conditions (and that everybody in their party will abide by the Company’s terms and conditions and these additional terms and conditions);
- are familiar with the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government regarding COVID-19 and will not act contrary to such rules and guidance (and that nobody in their party will act contrary to such rules and guidance);
- will familiarise themselves with all pre-show communications from the Company and will circulate the same to all individuals they are booking tickets for (and that they and all members of their party will follow any guidance set out in such pre-show communications); and
- do not believe that they, or anybody in their party that they are booking tickets for, could be refused access to any Theatre on the basis of the criteria set out in section 1.
It is the responsibility of the lead booker to check the above with their party at the time of booking and act responsibly. The Company asks that the lead booker:
- reconfirm these above points with each member of their party before travelling to the Theatre on the day of the relevant performance;
- check the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government regarding COVID-19 before travelling to the Theatre on the day of the relevant performance and encourage members of their party to do the same;
- refamiliarise themselves with all pre-show communications from the Company, double check that all members of their party have a copy of such pre-show communications and encourage all members of their party to read such pre-show communications, all before travelling to the Theatre on the day of the relevant performance; and
- contact the Company at email@example.com if there are any problems or if there is any reason any member of their party should be refused access for the reasons outlined above.
If the lead booker believes that they, or anybody in their party, has specific fair access requirements (related to COVID-19 or otherwise) then they should contact the Company prior to booking tickets to any performance at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss their circumstances.
If any member of the party is feeling unwell, displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or believe they could be refused entry on the basis of the criteria set out in section 1, we would ask them to please stay at home and not travel to the Theatre on the day of the relevant performance.
Anybody who considers themselves to be clinically extremely vulnerable, or who is in a support bubble with or in the same household as anybody who considers themselves to be clinically extremely vulnerable, should pay specific attention to the guidance given by the government to support the clinically extremely vulnerable which is available here:
- Refusal of access / measures in place at the Theatres / further steps
At the Theatre each ticket holder will be reminded of the circumstances in which the Company will refuse access to the Theatre and asked not to proceed if any of the circumstances are relevant to them.
Each Theatre will operate certain measures for the safety and well-being of ticket holders at performances, in line with each Theatre’s risk assessment.
While at the Theatre all ticket holders may also be encouraged to take further steps that the Company recommends or expects patrons to comply with. However, ticket holders should note that whilst such further steps may be encouraged or recommended by the Company they may not be mandated or enforced. Ticket holders should refer to the pre-show communications for details of measures in place at the Theatres and clarification of what further steps are recommended or encouraged by the Company for the performance being attended.
Notwithstanding the above, it is a condition of entry that all ticket holders comply with any directions given by members of the Company’s staff at the Theatre and a failure to do so will result in the ticket holder being asked to leave the Theatre.
For the avoidance of doubt, whilst the Company will be implementing a range of safety measures it cannot eliminate all risk and by attending the Theatre each ticket holder is assuming the risks associated with COVID-19 and any other communicable disease.
- Contact tracing
Please note that the Company may ask each lead booker to provide certain information when booking tickets to any performance at the Theatre. Such information will be used where necessary to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
The Company will also display venue specific NHS QR codes which can be scanned by any ticket holder with a copy of the NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app on their mobile device who wish to check in using the app (more information about the app can be found here: https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-covid-19).
The Company reserves the right to revise, update and/or amend these additional terms and conditions and/or any pre-show communications in its sole discretion.
LAST UPDATED: Monday 19 July 2021