Guide to Booking Access Tickets
Are you an access customer? Find out how to book your access seats for Pantoland at the Palladium
If you would like to enquire about making an access booking for Pantoland at the Palladium, you can email our Box Office staff at email@example.com, mentioning the name of the show and which performance you are interested in, as well as providing a contact telephone number. A member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible to arrange your booking over the phone. Alternatively, you can find information about how to make a booking online by becoming a member of the LW Theatres Access Scheme here: https://lwtheatres.co.uk/accessibility/
If you are already a member of the LW Theatres Access Scheme and have received your confirmation email confirming your unique customer ID number, you will be able to make a booking online for Pantoland at the Palladium. Please follow the below instructions to make your booking.
Selecting your seats
- Click Book Tickets to go through to the booking journey.
- Select your preferred performance date and click through to the seating plan.
- Click to login on the right hand side of the screen, using your registered email address.
- Click Forgotten Password if you need to reset your password.
- For step free access at The London Palladium, please always choose seats in the Stalls.
- Select your preferred seats on the seating plan by clicking on a seat. A pop-up will appear with a list of available seat price options.
- Subject to availability, we offer a full range of access prices in the Stalls. Some exclusions apply.
- You can select up to a maximum of two tickets at an access price. If you accidentally add too many tickets at an access price you will receive an error message.
If registered, you can book a Personal Assistant ticket at no additional charge to your order, plus one additional ticket at an access price. The £1.70 fee displayed will be subtracted when you are ready to pay.
Any additional tickets can be purchased at full price.
Subject to availability, a number of accessible seats have been held back from general sale including seats situated close to the stage, aisle seats as well as non-transferrable wheelchair positions. If you have registered as a wheelchair user, you will see a wheelchair symbol on our non-transferable positions. These are situated in L46, O48, Q48 & S49. If you can transfer from your wheelchair into a seat you are welcome to select any aisle seat in the Stalls. Please note the Royal and Grand Circles are not wheelchair accessible or step free. For step free access, please ensure you select seats in the Stalls.