Online Access Guide to Booking Tickets
Are you an access customer? Find out how to book your access seats for Pantoland at the Palladium
Selecting your seats
- Click Book Tickets to go through to the booking journey.
- Select your preferred performance date and click through to the seating plan.
- For step free access please choose seats in the stalls.
- Click to login on the right hand side of the screen, using your registered email address.
- Click Forgotten Password if you need to reset your password.
- Select your preferred seats on the seating plan by clicking on a seat. A pop-up will appear with a list of available seat price options, depending on your registered requirements.
- Subject to availability, we offer a full range of access prices in the stalls, excluding those priced between £99.50 and £149.50.
- You can select up to a maximum two tickets at an access price. If you accidentally add too many tickets at an Access Price you will receive an error message.
If registered, you can book a Personal Assistant ticket at no additional charge to your order, plus one additional ticket at an Access price. The £1.70 fee displayed will be subtracted when you are ready to pay.
Any additional tickets can be purchased at full price.
A number of accessible seats have been held back that are not available to those not registered with our Access Scheme, including both transferrable and non-transferrable wheelchair positions. If you have registered as a Wheelchair user, you will see a wheelchair symbol on all of our non-transferable seats. You can transfer into a seat and you are welcome to select any aisle seat.