Credit Voucher - Terms & Conditions
LW Theatres Credit Vouchers
*Please be aware, our theatres and their Box Offices remain closed until further notice.
Terms & Conditions
- These terms
- These are the terms and conditions (“these terms”) which apply to all credit vouchers (including e-credit vouchers) of LW Theatres (“Credit Vouchers”).
- Please read these terms carefully. These terms tell you who we are, how we provide Credit Vouchers to you, how you and we may change or end the contract between us for Credit Vouchers, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- We are LW THEATRES GROUP LIMITED, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 03987955 and our registered office is at 65 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5SP. Our registered VAT number is 238 6896 08.
- You can contact us by emailing Customer.Relations@lwtheatres.co.uk or by writing to us at our registered office address.
- If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Use of Credit Vouchers
- A Credit Voucher contains the monetary value which was paid for that Credit Voucher at the point of purchase. It has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash. It is not a credit card, charge card, cheque guarantee card or debit card, and the balance on a Credit Voucher will not earn any interest.
- A Credit Voucher is valid for 24 months (730 days) beginning on the date of issue.
- The monetary value of a Credit Voucher can only be redeemed for ticket(s) for shows or events at an LW Theatre (“Tickets”). Credit Vouchers can be redeemed for Tickets either: (i) online; or (ii) at the Box Office of any LW Theatre. Credit Vouchers can be used as full or part payment for Tickets. If the monetary value of a Credit Voucher is not used in any transaction in full, the remaining balance will still be valid until the stated expiry date.
- You can check the balance of any funds remaining on a Credit Voucher by emailing Customer.Relations@lwtheatres.co.uk.
- Providing Credit Vouchers to you
- We are under a legal duty to supply Credit Vouchers that are in conformity with these terms.
- For a Credit Voucher issued via our website, the costs of delivery for any Credit Voucher that is not an e-Credit Voucher will be as displayed to you / made known to you at the time of purchase. There is no delivery charge for e-Credit Vouchers sent to you by email or issued at the Box Office of any LW Theatre.
- We will deliver a Credit Voucher to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 14 days after the day on which we accept your order for the Credit Voucher.
- If our supply of Credit Vouchers is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end your contract with us and receive a refund for any Credit Voucher you have paid for but not received.
- If you have asked to collect a Credit Voucher from the Box Office of an LW Theatre, you can collect it from us at any time during the working hours of that Box Office.
- Any Credit Voucher will be your responsibility from the time it’s delivered to the address you gave us (including an email address) or the time you collect it from us. You will only own a Credit Voucher once we have received payment for it in full.
- Any CreditVoucher that has not been redeemed in full or in part can be cancelled by you within 14 days of the date of delivery.
- To cancel a Credit Voucher, please email Customer.Relations@lwtheatres.co.uk.
- We will refund you the price you paid for any cancelled Credit Voucher (including delivery costs (if any)) by the method you used for payment.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days of your telling us you have cancelled your Credit Voucher.
- For Tickets purchased with vouchers, refunds will be issued in Credit Vouchers.
- Our rights to end the contract
- We reserve the right to cancel any Credit Voucher, or refuse any transaction involving a Credit Voucher, if we believe (in our absolute discretion) that such Credit Voucher is being used fraudulently, or in an unauthorised or illegal manner.
- Our contract with you in relation to a Credit Voucher shall automatically terminate at the time of the expiry date applicable to that Credit Voucher.
You must pay for any Credit Voucher before we dispatch it to you. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch a Credit Voucher to you.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We will not:
- accept liability for Credit Vouchers which are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission, unless we have caused this by our negligence; or
- be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property howsoever caused (including by us):
- in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by us;
- in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable as a result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence); or
- to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from a breach by you of any of the terms of these terms or your negligence.
- We will not:
- How we may use your personal information
- Other important terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to change or enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If any dispute arises between us in relation to these terms, we shall use our reasonable endeavours to consult or negotiate with you in good faith in an attempt to resolve such dispute.
- Subject to paragraph 11.4, if we are unable to settle any dispute by negotiation within twenty-eight (28) days, you and us shall attempt to settle it by mediation. To initiate a mediation a party must give written notice to the other party to the dispute requesting mediation. The mediation shall be conducted in accordance with the STAR Code of Practice (https://www.star.org.uk/wp-content/pdfs/STAR_Code_Of_Practice.pdf) and Dispute Resolution Procedure current at the date of the referral which sets out the procedures to be adopted, the process of selection of the mediator and the costs involved, and which terms are deemed incorporated into these terms.
- These terms are governed by English law. Subject to paragraphs 11.4 and 11.5, any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.