Beauty and the Beast Access Tickets
Are you an access customer? Find out how to book your access seats for Beauty and the Beast at The London Palladium.
Access Scheme Sign Up
If you would like to enquire about making an Access booking for Disney’s Beauty and the Beast at The London Palladium but you are not currently registered with the LW Theatres Access Scheme, you can still make a booking with us by calling us on 020 3925 2998 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry. Our phone lines are open from 10am to 5:30pm Monday to Saturday.
A member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible, please ensure you mention the title of the show in your email. Alternatively, you can find information about how to make a booking online by becoming a member of the LW Theatres Access Scheme here: https://lwtheatres.co.uk/accessibility/.
If you are already a member of the LW Theatres Access Scheme and have received your confirmation email confirming your unique customer ID number, you will be able to make a booking online for Disney’s Beauty and the Beast at The London Palladium. Please follow the instructions below to make your booking.
Book Direct Tickets
If you are a member of the LW Theatres Access Scheme, you will be able to book online directly for all performances of Beauty and the Beast. If you are not currently registered with us, please find out more about joining the LW Access Scheme here, or you can contact our Box Office by calling 020 3925 2998 or by emailing email@example.com. Please see below for all scheduled accessible performance dates.
Wednesday 6 July, 7:30pm
Wednesday 27 July, 7:30pm
Saturday 3 September, 7:30pm
Audio described performances
Friday 29 July, 7:30pm
Wednesday 7 September, 7:30pm
Thursday 4 August, 1:30pm
If you would like to book Access tickets for any other performance please follow the instructions below.
Selecting your seats
- Click Book Tickets
- Select your preferred performance date and click through to the seating plan.
- Click to login on the top right-hand side of the screen, using your registered email address.
- Click Forgotten Password if you need to reset your password.
- Please click here to view or download our full guide to accessible seating at The London Palladium.
- Select your preferred seats on the seating plan by clicking on an available seat. Seats in grey are unavailable. Please be aware that step free access is only available in the Stalls level.
- A pop-up box will appear with a list of available seat price options. This will include a full price option as well as any available access price options for that seat. Please select an available price point that suits your intended budget. Access prices are subject to availability and are not available on all price points. We aim to offer all price points found throughout the auditorium in the Stalls level subject to availability. If you are unable to find seats suited to your specific access requirements online, then please contact the Box Office and they will do their upmost to accommodate you.
- If you are booking tickets for a Captioned, Audio Described or Signed performance, please look out for the pre-designated seating on the plan in the front Stalls. These seats appear slightly differently to regular seats and will produce a pop up highlighting these as preferred seats. Please select the Assisted Access Price if you are attending one of these performances specifically. The Assisted Access Price is also available for the Relaxed performance.
- You can select up to a maximum two tickets at an access price. If you accidentally add too many tickets at an access price, you will receive an error message when trying to proceed to the next page. Please remove any additional access price tickets and re-add selecting the Full Price option.
If registered to attend the event with a Personal Assistant, you can select a Personal Assistant ticket at no additional charge if required. The £1.70 fee displayed for Personal Assistant tickets will be subtracted when you are ready to pay.
Additional accessible seats have been reserved for both online and Box Office sales. These include non-transferrable wheelchair positions, seats close to the stage, aisle seats and Grand Circle pricing for step free access to the rear of the Stalls. If you have registered as a wheelchair user, you will see a wheelchair symbol on all designated non-transferable spaces. All aisle seats in the Stalls are suitable for transferring from a wheelchair.
For additional assistance with your booking, you can either call us on 020 3925 2998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Relaxed Performance – Thursday 4 August, 1:30pm
We want to make sure our guests are as comfortable as possible during their visit.
Click the button below to read our visual story of Beauty and the Beast the Musical at The London Palladium.