Win 2 Tickets & a War Horse goody bag!
Posted 4th February 2016
WIN 2 TICKETS & A GOODY BAG FOR WAR HORSE!
04 February 2016
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
Enter our amazing competition to win two tickets to see WAR HORSE and a WAR HORSE goody bag, including a signed copy of Michael Morpurgo’s illustrated edition of WAR HORSE!
After eight extraordinary years in London, the multi award-winning National Theatre production of WAR HORSE will end its record-breaking run on Saturday 12 March 2016 at the New London Theatre. Don’t miss this phenomenal show!
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FOLLOW US ON TWITTER (@RUTheatres) AND RETWEET THE COMPETITION (VIA THE ENTER HERE LINK BELOW)
COMPETITION CLOSES ON THURSDAY 11 FEBRUARY 2016 AT MIDDAY
*Please Note: The 2 tickets will be for a Monday to Wednesday performance only from 22 February – 2 March 2016
(strictly subject to availability)
Terms & Conditions:
-The promoter for this competition is Really Useful Theatre Group Ltd, 65 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5SP (“the Promoter”).
– These terms and conditions apply to this competition and entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions
– The competition is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man over the age of 18.
– Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
– No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
– Only one entry per person will be accepted.
– The competition will run on Twitter from the exact date and time of the Tweet until 11 February 2016 at Midday. After this specified date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
– The winner will be notified by Direct Message (DM) via Twitter within 3 days of the closing date. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ‘Follow’ the Promoter’s Twitter Page in order to be eligible to win and to be subsequently contacted efficiently in the event of a competition win. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select a replacement winner (and that winner will similarly have to respond to the notification sent to them by the Promoter within 3 days of that notification being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
– The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner should always be clearly stated on the Post. Adherence to these rules in order to win is necessary. Anything additional that you choose to do that is not specified in the rules will not put you in better stead to win.
– Any Twitter user found using multiple accounts will be automatically ineligible to enter. For further information see Twitter’s official Guidelines for Promotions. [https://support.twitter.com/articles/68877-guidelines-for-promotions-on-twitter]
– Any Twitter user found posting duplicate updates or multiple retweets will likewise be automatically ineligible to enter. [https://support.twitter.com/articles/68877-guidelines-for-promotions-on-twitter]
– The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
– No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
– All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink shall be the responsibility of the winner and not the Promoter.
– In the interest of fairness, winners will be chosen at random.
– The Promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
– The Promoter will not be liable for winners failing to attend their prize on time or, indeed, at all.
– The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter Inc. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
– These Terms and Conditions are effective as of Monday 12 October 2015.