Discovering, developing and reimagining musical theatre is at the heart of The Other Palace. We accept submissions year-round from any emerging or established theatre makers and musicals.
Whilst our venue is closed, we are not currently accepting submissions at this time. We look forward to reopening our doors and welcoming you back soon.
- To be a platform to discover, develop and promote musicals from within the UK and beyond.
- A home where we can break rules and work is encouraged to be exhaustively tried out.
- To be a safe destination for theatre makers and existing musical theatre initiatives to work and play free from pressure.
- To develop an audience for new musicals in the UK by placing the audience at the core of the development process.
We meet regularly to discuss and listen to all submissions and if we feel that The Other Palace could support your project we will be in touch to discuss this further.
Submit your musical
For submissions to be considered by The Other Palace team we require the following information:
- A short synopsis
- The development of the show to date
- Two contrasting songs that best show off your piece
- Your creative team if you have one in place